Saturday, July 10, 2010

We're Baaack


Jordan about to bust into a pack of his beloved toastchee crackers!
Annie Kate and "dada"
Stella

Laila (the day when she enjoyed the water)

We all survived the beach. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! The girls enjoyed it, I think! Laila seemed to like it the first day but not so much the second go round. She was screaming at the sight of the waves as I was trying to get some pics then Josh was like "get her she's putting sand in her mouth!!" It was interesting to say the least. They did eat lots of sand and Stella almost swallowed a shell, but she survived. Jordan and Josh got to enjoy the ocean for a little bit. I kinda hung around the sand with the girls, which is okay with me. Here are some of the pictures I managed to get! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a big time! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the girls got all the attention on the beach! Josh will have to beat the boys off later!

    ReplyDelete