Monday, August 23, 2010

They're Growing up

Laila loves her blankie and has to have it in her mouth!

Daddy and Stella



I haven't blogged (is that even a word) in a while so I thought I'd update on some things that are going on. I'm not sure if I would call Stella a walker yet but she has taken some steps here and there, no more than 2. Well, today at my Granny's she took 4 steps!!! We all just happened to be looking. I felt tears coming in my eyes. She is so small, actually the size of most 4 mth olds, but she is so full of energy. I can't believe they are on the verge of walking.

Annie Kate and Laila have a little cold with runny noses. They are so pitiful. I hope this isn't a sign of what is to come in the winter! Three sick babies can't be fun, but I know it's bound to happen.

Our house is a wreck right now. I have so many projects lined up in my head. We are turning our office/spare bedroom into the girls playroom. They need more space than what they have now for all of their "things". Plus with their birthday coming up I know it will triple in size. Another thing we are doing is staining a new kitchen table and painting chairs. Luckily Josh's dad took over the staining part for me! So, we are kinda rearranging our kitchen to fit the needs of 6 family members.

2 comments:

  1. Anyway, I posted a long comment, but I don't think it worked. My computer crashed this week and I am starting over. How about that little Stella walking? She is amazing. I hope Laila and Annie feel better very soon. We are leaving for Florida today. Lance has a job down there. I hate living so far away from you guys. I am hoping to get up that around the girls' birthday. I would love to see Jordan this time. I always miss him. Anyway, stay sweet and know you are always in my thoughts and prayers. G-Ma Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for thinking of us. They are just growing so fast. Ya'll come see us anytime!

    ReplyDelete