Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So Pitiful

Today I had to take our poor little babies to the doctor. They've all had cold-like symptoms with really bad coughing and congestion. Turns out all of them have RSV...and to make it worse Stella has an ear infection in both ears and Annie Kate just one ear :( They are so pitiful.

We are just very thankful they didn't get this last winter. Due to their "preemieness" they may not have survived it.

The doctor said the RSV will probably get worse before it gets better. We are doing antibiotics and breathing treatments around the clock. Keep our little monkeys in your thoughts!!



This was taken last week, before the sickness. (I just thought they were so cute!)

1 comment:

  1. Well the poor little things. I will put them first on my daily prayers and the prayer list at church. G-ma needs to come see the babies. I will call Josh this weekend. Happy Birthday to Daddy!

    ReplyDelete