Saturday, September 25, 2010

2010 Mud Run





































Today Josh and I participated in the USMC Mud Run, in Columbia, along with Tai and Mel. It was brutal and unlike anything I have ever done. I am proud to say I DID IT!! I am very much sort of a neat freak and am a little weird about like dirt and stuff, so this was a challenge in so many ways. Mel did a great job, she is in much better shape than I am. It was a little over 4 miles long with 30 something obstacles...and filled with mud...lots of mud. I actually thought I was going to die. It was way harder than childbirth, but we did it. We just have some scrapes, bruises and are very sore. We'll see how we feel tomorrow. Oh yeah and they had a smaller kids course so Jordan got to do that one. I had fun doing it, it was definately an experience I won't forget. Now I can say I have done it!

3 comments:

  1. What a mess, but congratulations.. You guys look so happy. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that's me! It was one of the obstacles, I wasn't hurt! :)

    ReplyDelete