Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One Year Old















Happy Birthday Annie Kate, Laila and Stella!!!










Dear Girls,
I am writing this through the tears in my eyes. It's hard to believe that you are one today. We actually took you girls back to the NICU for a visit on Monday and that brought back so many memories for Mommy. Just seeing the nurses and hearing the noises of the machines again made me realize how far you girls have come. That is where ya'll spent the first weeks of your life. Annie Kate and Laila had to stay 4 weeks and Stella, you had to stay 6 weeks. That was so scary for Mommy and Daddy to see our sweet little babies like that. You girls have been so strong.
Now you are one year old and are just as busy as can be!
Stella~You are walking everywhere now. You are so fiesty and full of energy...watch out sisters! You have 2 bottom teeth and they look so cute. I love how excited you get when you see me walk in your room first thing in the morning. You are saying Dada a whole bunch...no Mama yet, but I know it's coming.
Annie Kate~You are my quite little girl until meltdown time each night around 7:00. You always have a cute little grin on your face. As for your teeth you have a total of 7 teeth!!! You don't really like walking, just standing and holding on for right now. You LOVE food and making loud grunting noises when I don't feed you fast enough. I love it how excited you also get when I walk into the room.
Laila~You are so easy going and laid back. You are very tender hearted and don't really like having strangers talk to you. I love the way you also get so excited to see Mommy or Daddy walk in the room. Lately you have been crawling in my lap while the other girls play and I love it. You aren't a big fan of walking yet either just standing. You have 3 little teeth on bottom, so cute when you smile.
Mommy and Daddy want you girls to know how much fun this past year has been. It has gone by much faster than I thought. We love you girls so very much and are so lucky that God chose us to be your parents. We are so proud of you!!!
Love, Mamma and Dada

4 comments:

  1. mai, oh my gosh! i can't believe it's been a year. they are more beautiful than ever and so, so cute! love the tutus you made them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to my babies! I love you and miss you all. Hello Jordan! We may see you Sunday, lets see what the week holds. Just know you are in my thoughts. G-MA

    ReplyDelete